Thursday, April 14, 2011

Agape invite, for you

Agape is tonight! Come! All two of you! Hi mom, hi hailie. I love you both. Mom you get a pass on this one because you live far away. You haven't seen this one yet because I did it last weekend, and so I will show you here:


Reproduction of Claude Monet's Bulbfield and Windmill 
Near Leyden by Bailey Jones.


It is more of a simpleton in comparison to Monet's original. But it is also in a different medium and a smaller size. You won't get to see my version in person. Hopefully. Because if you never see it, this means someone has bought it at the auction and that would be wonderful.



And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit. 2 Corinthians 3:18

1 comment:

  1. SOOO glad I got to see your fabulous work displayed tonight- what a treat. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete