Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kind of secret

This may be too secretive for the internet because it concerns my two favorite passwords and two financial accounts, but it is noteworthy enough and nothing will be compromised. My two favorite passwords are uniquely edited versions of the silliest last names I could find in the ten-year files of my old job. The fact that these two silly last names (for example, Johnson and Graham) were found in those files means that they are distinctly wealthy. And because they most likely live in Houston, it would be creepy and interesting to know what they do, right? I thought so. From an investigative standpoint, it should be easy as well. Even in the South's largest city, silly last names should stand out.  Last night I googled "Graham" and every result on the first page referenced a "Graham Johnson"! Crazy! Two bizarre last names, famous on the internet in a combined name. He isn't the client from the files. He's more fascinating. He took up an entire google search page with only half his name! Turns out the guy is notably famous in both Eastern Europe and Ohio.

And the One sitting on the throne said, "Look, I am making everything new!" And then He said to me, "Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true." And He also said, "It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega- the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life.  All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be My children." Revelation 21:5-7

1 comment: