Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Call your mom!

Good morning!!

These things are on my mind:

The house is wonderful for putting out blueberries and blackberries
   in the morning.
Let's call beth "bburfever" because she suggested it in her sleep.
Ochem really is tough, but so so so cool.
I turned in paperwork for a double major and minor, so now that's official.
Saturday is parent's weekend and I hope there is a beautiful sunset.
Joel gave me a long-sleeve barely-cream A&M polo club shirt and I did a
   load of whites last night. But I forgot to throw the shirt in.... so today I'm
   reppin' Spencer
Camp comes in five weeks? also Parker's wedding. Also two graduations.
   Also finals.
And all the thoughts that come with reading:
     The Four Loves, by C.S. Lewis
     The Bible
     Alzheimer's Disease: the Changing View, by Katzman and Bick
     Better, by Atul Gawande

For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland. Isaiah 43:19

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are reading the Four Loves. That's a good one. You have LOTS going on. But then again everyone does. But man, you seem BUSYBUSYBUSY. I just kinda wanted to say that.

    ReplyDelete