Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Have you seen the stars at night?

I would rather be here:

The McDonald Observatory
Looking at these:

photo credit: Zach Schrock Photo Blog

But nonspecific host resistance and intraepidermal lymphocytes are cool too. Thank you, Joel, for making sure I am in tip top studying shape and ready to conquer some tests. And thank you, Mama Russell, for buying good green tea. (I term-dropped the intraepidermal lymphocytes for sympathy, but my real hidden agenda is to make you jealous. I am so positive that everything I am studying is way cooler than whatever you have to study.)


Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there! If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me. Psalm 139:7-12.

No comments:

Post a Comment